Jr Caps Development Program Starting January 9th 2023
Update: Registration link will be live on Dec 19 2022 at 3:00pm Click Here to Register in the HCR- Please Read Below Prior to Registering Please note your HCR Profile MUST be complete to register.
Please check you do not have any outstanding documents, waivers or address verification pending. Contact your Home Centre Administration for support if needed.
Thank you for your patience while we worked through the scheduling process. Despite our best efforts to rotate ice locations throughout the three zones, scheduling became a challenge.
All sessions will be held in Orangeville at Alder Arena
. In the event ice options become available in the second session dates we will adjust the locations if feasible.
- 10 week development program for U7-U9 registered zone players (Brampton, Caledon & Orangeville)
- Each participant will receive a Jr Caps practice jersey
- Program led by The Hill Academy instructors and supported by zone registered coaches
Each session will cost $150.00 ($30.00 per skate) if you are interested in all 10 weeks please selection Session 1 & 2 for your age/member location
Registration Instructions: All Registration will be completed using the HCR Website
Spaces are limited to permit members across Brampton, Caledon and Orangeville the opportunity to participate in the sessions. Once capacity is met participants will be waitlisted and we will evaluate capacity and opportunity to expand sessions based on interest.
Session 1: Cost $150.00 All Sessions Held At Alder Arena Red Rink in Orangeville (275 Alder Street, Orangeville Ontario)
- Click Here to Register using the HCR website
- You must register for both Session 1 and Session 2 if you would like to participate in the full 10 weeks
- Please select from the appropriate age group and member location (ie U7 Orangeville Member)
Times each Monday:
Jan 9 Week 1
Jan 16 Week 2
Jan 23 Week 3
Jan 30 Week 4
Feb 6 Week 5
Session 2: Cost $150.00 All Sessions Held At Alder Arena Red Rink in Orangeville (275 Alder Street, Orangeville Ontario)
Feb 13 Week 6
Feb 27 Week 7
Mar 6 Week 8
Mar 20 Week 9
Mar 27 Week 10