Travel Permit Request (Credit River Capitals)

Travel Permit Request
Regarding ALL home/away tournaments or exhibition games, a travel permit MUST be submitted for every event. Once this form is complete and submitted in its entirety, it will then be submitted in the OMHA portal for approval. Once OMHA approved, the permit will be emailed to the staff contact provided below. Tournaments outside of the OMHA require a $20.00 payment and exhibition games outside of the OHF require a $10.00 payment. On your behalf, CRC will submit this payment to the OMHA.